A GIGANTIC INDOOR SOFT PLAY & INFLATABLE EXPERIENCE
Our Leisure Lagoon indoor play space is spread across approximately 28,000 sq.ft. with thrilling rides including tunnels, donut slide, waterfall drop, bouncy drop, and roller spins. It also contains a gigantic rainbow-colored spider web as a climbing work-out for young ones. For a family workout, a gigantic inflated structure with 7,000 square footage is a prime spot for all ages. The structure is filled with a swirl slide, obstacle course, climbing wall, and much more!
The open atmosphere is the beauty of The Big Box which makes it relaxing yet breathable for adults, while they enjoy seeing their kids blowing off the steam.
If you have a toddler, then don’t worry! we have a designated space for them with lots to do.
RULES & SAFETY
- Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult (18+) at all times. The Big Box staff are not replacements for parental supervision and The Big Box does not accept responsibility for the supervision of your children.
- A waiver must be signed by each individual before entering the playground structure.
- Please follow all designated activity rules marked throughout the playground space.
- Shoes must be removed prior to entry into the playground structure.
- Grip socks must be worn in the inflatable Park at all times.
- It is recommended that children who are feeling unwell should remain out of the structure for the health and safety of other guests.
- No food, drink, or chewing gum is permitted in the playground structure.
- No sharp objects, strollers, toys, and wearable accessories are allowed inside play space.
- Remove all items and valuables from your pockets prior to entering the structure. We provide lockers for storage. The Big Box is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No reckless play. No flips, somersaults, or other stunts.
- Your safety is our top priority. Therefore, play monitors will be available at all times for assistance.
- Bullying, rule-breaking, or aggressive behavior is not permitted. Offending parties may be asked to leave the structure.
- Be careful. You play at your own risk!